Saturday, March 15, 2008

James Taylor - Frozen Man

Many of you that know me know that I love James Taylor, I mean LOVE James Taylor. There was a PBS special on him the other night and it just made my week. I love all his music, the new the 70's stuff and love, love, the old. He can tell such a beautiful story and his voice is incredible. I have seen him in conccert twice and they were the best concecrts I have ever been too, that's right even better the the Wynton Mrasalis and the Lincoln Jazz Center and the Caribbean jazz Project (both were amazing). There is just something about his music that just makes me smile!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love James Taylor too, Nolan and I listen to him a lot. It doesn't get much better.

Amy said...

You know you have a classy friend when she posts about James Taylor on her blog!! I grew up with my Dad singing it all the time, he'd even get mistaken for being the real thing. I suppose that has to do with my love for his music.