Riley had his second archery tournament today and did really well. He came in fourth place with a total of 119 points. I was only able to stay for the first part as Lorenzo had a doctors appointment that we could not miss but Jeremy was able to be there and said he did really well. I come early to pick him up from practice so I can watch a little and he has been making a lot of improvement. His only request when we move from here is that it is some place that has archery.
He looks like this becasue I told him not to smile because he had gum in his mouth
Riley enjoying his goody bag with Liam and his friends after it was all over
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
He wins the Bronze!
Posted by Briana Ward at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment